Ads

Ads1

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Funny Angry




Hi People.

This time I tell you my stories about my angry time.That day I have stress in job considered a very bad day.Everything not be kept successful once at work, back at home i feel hungry and there no food to eat.Hungry enough to burn back my anger.

My brothers just watching my attitude , wait something magic. I do not think thus dial phone numbers that usually I order food. "Hello, I want to order three fried noodles ready to tapau.Later i will take ." The man says back ... i confuse , So I closed it.

My siblings watch me with their mouth wide-open.One of my brother dumbfounded to see the behavior of me and he said, "What he said.?" So I replied simply, "He said these shops sell cupboard." Ha ha ha HA .. Seeing my brother laughing so funny my angry time suddenly disappear.

Kwang Kwang Kwang.

No comments:

Post a Comment